Viewed by 3198 people
|Ref# 2009||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Eastern Ontario City
Excellent opportunity for a dentist who wants to enjoy a work/life balance. A growing prosperous city provides a buyer with the ability to earn a healthy income, benefit from an established loyal patient base, work in a good community and own a practice that has continued growth potential.
This well-managed 24 year old, digital, paperless, general practice will appeal to an energetic buyer who is interested in a practice with a healthy cash flow.
Located in a professional building in the downtown core, this 4 operatory office is very attractive and is impeccably maintained to move-in condition. The practice moved to the current location 10 years ago when the office was newly built to accommodate practice growth.
The practice employs 2 dental hygienists for a total of 6 hygiene days per week. The revenue has consistently grown over the years and the 2013 revenue of $568,647 is almost equally divided between hygiene and owner.
The practice is open 4 days per week and has never been open evenings or weekends indicating potential for new patient flow.
Timelines for this exceptional opportunity are as follows:
- An Open is scheduled for Sunday, March 2nd, 2014 from 8:30am until 4:30pm.
- To meet the owner’s timelines and to allocate sufficient time for closing purposes, we are accepting offers no later than March 15th, 2014 at 5:00pm. Offers will be presented to the owner when submitted.
- Your offer will be prepared by ROI Corporation and sent to you and your advisors.
- Your offer should include a certified cheque, payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” for an amount equal to 10% of your offered price.
- Our client desires a closing date of May 30th, 2014 and offers that meet this timeline will receive priority consideration.
For more information or to book an appointment at the Open, please contact Ann Wright.