Viewed by 2760 people
|Ref# 2080||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This is a modest but well-established practice in the city of Hamilton.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Basic restorative practice with many services referred out
- Annual production is $400,000-$450,000
- Good cash flow due to low operating expenses
- 5 operatories (2 equipped, 3 plumbed and wired)
- Current owner works a relaxed 3½ day workweek
- Vendor owns 50% of the building, with his share also for sale.
An appraisal of the building is available.
An Open will be held on Sunday, October 5th, 2014.
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact Bill Alton.