Viewed by 2981 people
|Ref# 3035||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Fraser Valley, British Columbia
An exceptional opportunity to escape the competition of the big cities and own a thriving practice in a growing community in the Fraser Valley. Here the annual growth exceeds the provincial average while the population to dentist ratio is significantly less than the provincial average.
The store-front location on the ground floor of a professional building in a central location provides high traffic and excellent visibility.
Additional highlights of the practice include:
- Outstanding cash flow at 54.5% of gross revenue.
- Over 4,000 active patients (estimated).
- 5 operatories in attractive, highly-organized facility with abundant natural light.
- Strong dental hygiene program of 8 days per week. With the 2 hygienists booked 12 plus weeks in advance, there is patient demand and room available to add another dental hygiene operatory which could increase production and cash flow.
- Conservative 4 day work week with no weekends.
- Established for over 20 years, with loyal patient base, dedicated staff.
- Ample free parking and direct access to public transit.
- Strata unit to be included in the sale (in addition to practice purchase price).
An Open is scheduled for May 10, 2015.
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd or Mary Banford.