Viewed by 2460 people
|Ref# 3059||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Halton Region - Immediate Sale Due to Health
After a rewarding career our client is retiring due to immediate and urgent health concerns.
Located in a professional building, this charming 3-operatory family practice has been serving the community for almost 30 years, the last 13 by our client. Over the last 3 years our client has steadily reduced his hours due to health issues and has most recently been working approximately 20 hours per week. The staff and hygiene team have maintained normal office hours and a temporary reduction in doctor revenue is the only recent impact.
An excellent opportunity exists for a patient-focused practitioner to provide high-quality dentistry while substantially increasing the revenue on a family-friendly work schedule.
Highlights of the practice include:
- 53% of revenue is generated by the preventive program
- The majority of specialty services are referred out
- A well-insured patient base that is predominantly non-assignment
- 4 day workweek plus 1 Saturday per month
Timelines for this opportunity are as follows:
- The profile and appraisal will be sent within 24 hours of your inquiry
- The Open will be held on Sunday, June 21st
- Our client will be accepting offers after June 21st
- Priority will be given to offers that contain an early closing date
- Offers with few or limited conditional dates will also receive priority
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact David Rourke.