Viewed by 2835 people
|Ref# 3060||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Downtown Toronto - Immediate sale
Located in a street-front building, this charming 3-operatory practice has been serving a very unique and well-known Toronto community for over 30 years, with our client working as a solo practitioner. The location offers extremely high pedestrian traffic and an opportunity for a purchaser to become part of this vibrant, diverse and loyal community.
Over the last 5 years our client has steadily reduced his hours due to health issues and has most recently been working approximately 25 hours per week. The staff and hygiene team have maintained normal office hours and hygiene production has remained strong. Regrettably, our client passed away at the beginning of the month. Since then a very capable and experienced locum has been working in the practice 2 days per week, keeping all aspects of the practice very stable until closing.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 43% of revenue is generated by the preventive program
- Most specialty services are referred out
- A well-insured patient base with very good collections
- 3 day workweek plus 2 Saturdays per month
Timelines for this opportunity are as follows:
- The profile and appraisal will be sent within 24 hours of your inquiry
- Priority will be given to offers that contain an early closing date
- Offers with few or limited conditional dates will also receive priority
- For more information or to book an appointment, please contact David Rourke.