Viewed by 2725 people
|Ref# 3076||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Sold||$2,190,770||$2,551,840||$2,800,000||$870, 590|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Ottawa West, Ontario
An exceptional opportunity for ownership is now available in Ottawa. This general practice has operated in an affluent residential and retail community for 45 years. The 2,845 sq. ft. facility features reception, five operatories, laboratory and Doctor’s office on the 1,600 sq. ft. main level. The fully furnished lower level includes staff room, washroom, large storage area and security centre. The facility has five private parking spaces and free street parking.
The owner and full-time associate have a proven record of providing dental services of the highest standards with an ongoing commitment to quality improvements including digital radiography, intra-oral cameras and soft-tissue lasers. The re-care program, a proven profit centre, is efficient and well organized with patients scheduled months in advance according to their oral health needs. Staff includes five dental hygienists, practising a total of 16 hygiene days per week, and support staff providing services in seven languages to the practice’s multi-cultural patient base.
Gross revenues, averaging $2.2 million in each of the past four years, reflect the stability of the patient base. Cash earnings of 40% of revenue attest to the owner’s exceptional financial reporting, management and cost controls.
The vendor owns the practice building and will offer a lease for up to twelve (12) years to facilitate purchase financing. A Premise Lease and a Share Purchase Agreement will be provided.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- An Appraisal will be available to interested buyers within two days after the Open.
- All Offers, including a 10% Refundable Deposit, must be submitted no later than October 9th.
- No Offers will be considered prior to that date.
- The owner will respond to all Offers on or before October 16th.
- Due diligence and satisfaction of all purchase conditions must be completed within fourteen (14) days following acceptance of the Offer.
- Closing is scheduled for Friday, January 1st, 2016.
- The Open was held on September 13th, 2016. Individual appointments can now be scheduled.
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Ann Wright.