Viewed by 2722 people
|Ref# 3085||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Niagara Region, Ontario
This is a long-standing, well established general family practice treating approximately 1,800 recall patients with a very efficient hygiene program.
The practice occupies 1,887 square feet in a storefront location in a busy strip plaza. The facility consists of 5 operatories (4 fully equipped), a sterilization area, laboratory/staff room, x-ray area (with Panelipse), darkroom, private office, manager’s office and mechanical area.
The lease including options runs until 2034 with no demolition or relocation clauses.
Highlights of this practice include:
* Hygiene contributes about 40% of the overall production
* Most specialty work is referred out regularly
* Approximately 80% of the patients have insurance
* Prime location at the busiest intersection in the city
* Currently open half days on Friday and no Saturday or Sunday hours
* The sale is due to health & retirement which affords plenty of opportunity for growth with an enthusiastic new owner
Our client prefers a November/December closing.
Offers are due October 7th, 2015.
Contact Timothy Brown for more information.