Viewed by 2839 people
|Ref# 4006||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Our client purchased this exceptional practice with the help of Roy Brown, the founder of ROI Corporation.
Now, many years later he is ready to retire and enjoy the rewards of a very successful career. This is an outstanding, very high-quality and financially sound opportunity.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 80% of patients have insurance
- 56.5% of income is generated in diagnostics and preventive codes!
- Our client refers many treatments to specialists
- The practice does not accept assignment, with very few exceptions
- Accounts Receivables are very low!
- Centrally located in a high growth area
- Spacious, stand-alone building housing the dental office on the main floor
The building also has income producing rental units . The asking price for the building will be determined via an independent, 3rd party appraisal firm.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be sent within 24 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, November 22nd
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Tuesday, November 24th
- Offers must be submitted on or before Tuesday, December 8th, 2015 at 5:00 pm
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard forms for your lawyers review
- Offers that contain a closing date of Thursday December 31st, 2015 will receive priority from our client
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice and the building
- ROI Corporation does not encourage nor suggest Letters of Intent as they do not bind the Vendor nor the Purchaser to an agreement of purchase and sale
Due to the overwhelming number of purchasers in the GTA, appointments at the Open will be limited to 15 minutes. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
To reserve your appointment please contact Alexis Sweetnam.