Viewed by 3052 people
|Ref# 4023||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
An excellent opportunity is now available to purchase a premiere, owner operated family practice in the highly desirable city of Mississauga. This store front practice is located in a retail plaza on a very busy intersection with excellent exposure and traffic. This professionally designed practice was built 10 years ago and consists of 4 very well equipped operatories, two additional ops that are plumbed/wired, along with a Pan, consult room, private office and staff room. A secure 10 year lease is currently in place.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 31% of production is generated by the hygiene department
- 20+ new patients per month
- The practice does not accept assignment, including for new patients
- Very low accounts receivables and excellent collections
- All staff are on proper written employment agreements
- Located in a desirable residential neighbourhood with access to a major highway
- The office is fully paperless and utilizes digital x-rays
This is an exceptionally well run practice with a location and new patient flow that will allow a purchaser to continue to build into the future. Our client is also willing to entertain a short term, part time transition period to assist the purchaser.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be sent within 24 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, January 31st, 2016
- An additional Confidential Open (by appointment only) is scheduled for Saturday, February 6th, 2016.
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Tuesday, February 2nd, 2016
- Offers must be submitted on or before Thursday, February 11th, 2016 at 4:00 pm
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard forms with a lawyers review condition
- Offers that contain a closing date of Thursday, March 31st, 2016 will receive priority from our client
- Offers that are accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice will receive preference.
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact David Rourke.