Viewed by 2069 people
|Ref# 4035||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation is pleased to present an excellent ownership opportunity in Ottawa. This well managed, solo family practice is located in a professional building in the city’s centre/west end, with accessibility by public and private transportation.
This 18+ year old practice has a dedicated patient base with over 1,000 patients on a regular recall program. The owner has a strong commitment to a high standard of dentistry, always keeping the patients’ needs as the highest priority. This commitment is reflected in the loyalty of patients; many who have been with the practice over the years.
The office is open four days per week including four days of dental hygiene. There are no evening or weekend hours currently offered. The 2015 year-end revenue was approximately $490,000 and financial management is well controlled with 40% cash flow to the owner.
The practice has two well-equipped operatories and leases a small second suite for storage and a private office. If a new owner desires more space, there are opportunities in the building to re-locate to a suite plumbed and ready for a dental practice. The current lease is on a month-to-month basis, with the assumption that a renewal can be negotiated. Our client is interested in practicing with the purchaser on a reduced schedule.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- The Practice Profile will be sent within 24 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) is scheduled for Sunday, February 21st, 2016
- The Practice Appraisal will be distributed on Tuesday, February 23rd, 2016
- All Offers must be submitted by Friday, March 18th, 2016 and must include a 10% refundable deposit
- The owner will respond to all Offers within 10-14 days following the offer deadline
- Due diligence and satisfaction of all purchase conditions must be completed by the Purchaser within fourteen (14) days following acceptance of the Offer
- Closing is scheduled for Monday, May 16th, 2016
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ann Wright.