Viewed by 3106 people
|Ref# 3044||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This is an opportunity for an Investor Dentist™ to acquire an elite, non-assignment established practice in the vibrant core area of Toronto. The patient base consists primarily of executives and professionals working in this business district of the city.
The vendor would like to continue as an Associate four days per week. Additionally, there is a full-time Associate, 5 hygienists and a Periodontist who attends the practice two days per month.
The practice is beautifully built and decorated, appealing to its professional clientele. The practice has 6 operatories, a panoramic x-ray, 2 consult rooms, a business office, a private office, a staff room and 1 washroom. The office consists of approximately 1,750 sq. ft. and a separate storage area of 240 sq. ft.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Gross production is approximately $1.8 million
- Hygiene accounts for almost 50% of gross production
- A significant number of endo and oral surgery procedures are referred out each month
- Strong cash flow
- The Associate is on a written contract
- Premise lease runs until 2024
- The location enjoys the luxury of a subway stop in the building
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday March 20, 2016
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Appraisal will be provided to those interested subsequent to the Confidential Open
- Offers will be due on or before Friday April 1, 2016
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST”
- Our client prefers a closing of Tuesday May 31, 2016; offers that contain this closing date may receive priority from our client
For more information or to schedule an appointment to view this practice, please contact Bill Alton.