Viewed by 1526 people
|Ref# 4052||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
This is a well-established Endodontic practice consisting of 3 operatories (2 equipped), in a ~1,410 sq. ft. facility.
Located in a vibrant, growing city often described as the “jewel of the prairies”.
Our client enjoys a relaxed, 4-day work week.
There is a solid referral base and the vendor is willing to provide introduction to referral sources. Vendor is also willing to stay on as an associate on a part-time basis.
This opportunity will appeal to an experienced Endodontist wishing to relocate in an economically stable and growing community, or to a newly graduated specialist who will have ongoing support from a mentor.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Confidential Opens (by appointment only) will be reserved for all interested and qualified parties starting in April, through June
- The Appraisal will be supplied after a Confidentiality Agreement is confirmed
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST”
- Our client prefers a closing in the Fall of 2016, offers that contain this closing date may receive priority from our client
For more information or to schedule an appointment to view this practice, please contact Dr. Peter Doig.