Viewed by 1623 people
|Ref# 4065||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Lease
ROI Corporation is pleased to provide an excellent pre-leasing opportunity for a brand new dental office build-out located at Highway 400 & Duckworth Street.
This brand new commercial development is currently under construction and situated in a coveted, busy location in Barrie, Ontario. High traffic, busy neighborhood with committed anchor tenants including Loblaw’s/Zehrs, Shoppers Drug Mart, TD Bank, Cineplex Odeon, LA Fitness, McDonald’s and Tim Horton’s. Georgian College and Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre are in close proximity. Easily accessible with ample parking.
This is an opportunity to build a new dental practice on the ground floor with enough space to accommodate 4-5 operatories, a panoramic x-ray, sterilization area, space for consultation, business/private office, staff room and 2-3 washrooms. Interior design and fixture selection can be built to suit. No floor plans have been prepared at this stage.
Highlights of this space include:
- $50,000 investment required and security deposit for first and last month’s rent
- No lease payments required until such time as development is substantially completed and fixture period expires
- Anticipated completion date of the plaza is fall of 2016
- Base (Net) Rental Rate per square foot
- Years 1 – 5 = $36.00/sq. ft.
- Years 6 – 10 = $38.00/sq. ft.
- Operating costs estimated to be 4.0% for common areas and shared costs for electrical, mechanical and garbage pick-up.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A site plan and map of the location is available
- A long-term lease is signed by our client and is only subject to a transfer to new owner
- Offers must be submitted on or before Sunday May 15, 2016 as construction must be started in June
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the commercial space
- Our vendor is looking to close this sale as soon as possible
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Jackie Rudberg, Director of Legal Affairs for ROI Corporation