Viewed by 2685 people
|Ref# 4066||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
West of the GTA
ROI Corporation is pleased to offer this opportunity for a hands-on dentist to acquire an established, well-run practice in a prime location in a great community only one hour west of the GTA.
The practice is situated in a small medical professional building with ample free parking. The practice enjoys exclusivity for dentistry in the building. The suite consists of 1,696 sq. ft. and has five operatories (3 equipped). The practice has been at this location since 1995 and under the current ownership since 2009. Monthly rent is approximately $3,500.00 in total. The lease runs to 2035.
The owner is ready to exit the administrative responsibilities of practice ownership to pursue travel and other personal interests, but is open to the possibility of continuing as a part time associate for a transition period to be negotiated.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Current owner working only 4 days per week
- 4 days of hygiene per week, with 2 hygienists producing approximately 30% of the gross production
- Approximately 1,300 active patients
- 2015 production greater than $900,000.00
- Excellent cash flow
- Non-assignment except for long-standing patients
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday April 17, 2016
- Practice Appraisal will be released to interested parties on Tuesday April 19, 2016
- Offers are due on or before 5:00 pm on Friday April 22, 2016; the successful candidate will be notified no later than Friday April 29, 2016
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our client prefers a closing date of May 31, 2016
For more information or to schedule an appointment please contact Bill Alton.