Viewed by 2109 people
|Ref# 4073||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Okanagan, British Columbia
People flock to this area throughout all 4 wonderful seasons. The area offers an activity for everyone, from museum tours to water skiing! Established over 30 years ago, this dental practice has benefited from the favourable dentist to population ratio.
The facility is found in a central location with ample free parking as well as direct access to public transit. The practice could be a candidate for expansion via facility and/or via various procedure categories.
It’s like living in a year round resort at more affordable prices than the Lower Mainland!
Highlights of this practice include:
- 1,400 active patients
- 5 operatories in an attractive, highly-organized facility with abundant natural light
- Strong dental hygiene and recall program of 10 days per week.
- Conservative 4 day work week with no evenings or weekend hours
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, June 12, 2016
- Practice Appraisal will be released to interested parties on Tuesday, June 14, 2016
- Offers are due on or before 5:00 pm on Thursday, June 30, 2016
- Preference will be given to those who submit a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST” with their conditional offer
- Our client prefers a closing date during Fall 2016
For more information or to schedule an appointment please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd and/or Mary Banford.