Viewed by 2368 people
|Ref# 4107||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Our client has enjoyed the privilege of working with a well-established patient base for over 30 years. The owner has decided to retire and we have been engaged to identify a purchaser who shares the philosophy of the practice.
The practice treats approximately 1,500 patients on a regular, recall frequency and the hygiene program generates approximately 35% of gross billings.
The facility is spacious with 4 bright operatories which enjoy natural lighting, a private office, generous staff room and the potential to build-out a 5th operatory.
Our client has contracted a long-term, part-time Associate who does not wish to own a practice and is highly likely to remain as an Associate.
The office is located in a prime location, is highly accessible and enjoys the luxury of being in an affluent neighborhood with great exposure. This is a terrific investment opportunity.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) is scheduled for Sunday, September 11, 2016
- A password protected Virtual Tour will be uploaded on Tuesday, September 13, 2016
- The Appraisal will be available on Tuesday, September 13, 2016
- Our client requests that offers be submitted on or before 5:00 pm on Thursday, September 22, 2016
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Robert MacDonald.