Viewed by 2189 people
|Ref# 4114||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This is an unparalleled opportunity to purchase a large solo general practice. The reputable practice has established a dedicated patient base due to the owner’s strong commitment to promoting optimum client experience and care.
Since the owner purchased the practice in 2012 he has instituted unique management practices to achieve substantial growth. The combination of a well-articulated practice philosophy, excellent practitioners, comprehensive dental hygiene program and well-trained staff have brought this practice to its current level of success.
The ~2,890 sq. ft., newly renovated facility includes 8 operatories, a grand central sterilization area, recall area, private offices and spacious business and reception rooms. Digital radiographs, intraoral cameras and television monitors in operatories facilitate treatment presentation and enhance the patient experience.
The owner is pursuing other business interests and can only participate in a short transition.
Highlights of this practice include:
- ~3,500 patients attend this practice
- Hygiene department of the practice averages 25 hygiene days per week
- Hygiene contributes approximately 40% of total production
- Revenue has steadily increased; reached approximately $2.77 Million in 2015
- Excellent cash flow earnings of ~48%
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) is scheduled for Sunday, October 2, 2016
- Additional confidential visits will be scheduled after the Open
- The Appraisal will be available on Monday, October 3, 2016
- Offers will be accepted no later than Thursday, October 27, 2016
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Your offer should be accompanied by a deposit equal to 10% of your offered price and made payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST”
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ann Wright.