Viewed by 1685 people
|Ref# 4118||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This is a very unique opportunity to purchase a pediatric dental practice in the West GTA. Our client is selling at an early age due to a disability. This practice enjoys over 1,000 regular, longterm, active patients in a very prestigious neighbourhood. Most of the patients were originally referred by a GP but many have remained on regular recall visiting with the hygienist of the practice.
Due to a discontinuation of the premise lease because of redevelopment, the practice must be moved by the end of the year 2017.
This is an ideal opportunity for a pediatric dentist looking for a great start in a very successful neighbourhood. A new practice will need to be built by the end of 2017 and our client will assist in an orchestrated introduction and transition of the families, although he will be unable to practice dentistry.
A specialist, such as an orthodontist, may benefit from the merger of this pediatric practice into their office in order to gain the many referrals that are sent by our client, which averages about 10 consultations a month for orthodontic treatment.
As well, a general dentist with an interest in pediatric dentistry, with or without a specialty certificate, would benefit from treating the children of the very well-heeled community.
Our client also enjoys the use of a satellite location where he practices part time, about 45 minutes from the Greater Toronto Area. This practice is also for sale.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided on Wednesday, October 5, 2016 to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement.
- A Confidential Open House (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, October 16, 2016
- The Practice Appraisal, in its entirety will be released electronically to interested parties on Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Your offer should be accompanied by a deposit equal to 10% of your offered price and made payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST”