Viewed by 2244 people
|Ref# 4120||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This innovative opportunity will appeal to a general dentist with some experience in holistic dentistry and/or orthodontics. In a saturated market our client has managed to stand above the crowd and create a definitive practice ethos that has resonated with the local community and beyond.
This charming rural practice is located just outside the largest major urban center in central Ontario. The facility is quaintly situated on the ground floor of a retail plaza offering the opportunity to market to the significant volume of traffic that passes by on a daily basis. On top of ample marketing potential, there is a solid, long-term lease in place that extends until 2031.
The ~1,600 sq. ft. space is tastefully finished and generously proportioned with wheelchair accessibility, 4 operatories and a Pan.
In addition to the owner there are two part-time Associates and three hygienists, one of whom is an orthodontic hygienist. There are approximately 8 days of hygiene per week. A Denturist also attends the practice one day per week. Associates and staff have written agreements.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Approximately 1,400 patients attend the practice
- The practice is non-assignment except for certain patients in special circumstances
- All endodontic treatments (approximately 5-6 per month) are referred out
- Annual production is approximately $1 Million
- Excellent cash flow
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open House (by appointment only) will be held the afternoon of Saturday, October 22, 2016 as well as Sunday, October 23, 2016
- The Appraisal will be available on Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Offers will be due no later than 5:00pm on Friday, November 4, 2016
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- The preferred closing date is Thursday, December 1, 2016
For more information or to schedule an appointment for an Open House, please contact Bill Alton.