Viewed by 3322 people
|Ref# 4108||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||~$209,290||$605,860||$395,000||~$28,890|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
ROI Corporation is delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity to purchase and expand a boutique practice in the heart of Toronto's most ceremonial thoroughfare. The purchaser will be in good company, having many of the city's most prominent institutions to call their neighbour.
This practice boasts an enviable hygiene program which represents a significant revenue stream from the beginning. However, the real opportunity is in the compelling number of referrals that can be kept in house to realize the inherent value in this unique instance.
The owner is ready to initiate a healthy and flexible transition that will see the new buyer benefit from a splendid reputation and the chance to evolve the office to their own style.
Highlights of this practice include:
- ~44% of production is attributed to preventative services
- 90% of patients have insurance coverage
- Exceptional collections with no current outstanding receivables due to a non-assignment payment policy (with rare exceptions) and a high quality patient base
- 5 spacious and modern operatories (3 equipped) plus a digital pan
- The current owner has been comfortable maintaining a modest work schedule and has not implemented any marketing efforts
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Alexis Sweetnam.