Viewed by 2244 people
|Ref# 4126||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Do you enjoy outdoor recreation, boating, fishing, hunting and winter sports? Then this practice, in one of the best recreation areas of Canada, is right for you!
This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire a well-established, busy practice, in a large centre with all the necessary amenities and none of the big-city hassles.
The office is spacious with large rooms, good work flow and separate staff and owner areas. The current owner has transitioned to a fully digital office paving the way for a seamless transition.
The practice has an enviable, highly visible location. It is located in a professional building, housing allied medical practices with good parking.
This is a unique opportunity to seize a lifestyle that many people dream of. Enjoy an enhanced quality of life and all the outdoors activities you desire while having a successful, modern dental practice
Highlights of this practice include:
- 5 equipped operatories with a 6th plumbed
- Fully digital
- Well trained staff
- 2,426 sq. ft. facility
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours to those who have completed an ROI Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Saturday, November 26, 2016
- The full Appraisal will be available Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Offers will be accepted starting Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- ROI will prepare your offer on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Your offer should be accompanied by a deposit equal to 10% of the offered price made payable to “ROI Corporation in Trust”
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Timothy A. Brown.