Viewed by 1791 people
|Ref# 4096||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Sale Pending||$2,146,030||$1,606,650||$1,600,000||$1,035,930|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
An amazing opportunity to acquire 50% of a marvelous general practice. The facility is on the first floor of a commercial building in which it is the only dental practice. The building, located in an upscale neighborhood, has excellent outdoor signage and visibility. The expansive facility is beautifully equipped and has a great layout.
This past year the Vendor’s half of the cost-share agreement grossed over $2 million on a four day week. The practice has a strong hygiene program and displays excellent patient flow. Currently the office is staffed by the two owners and an associate whom works for both owners. The Vendor will be retiring and relocating after a possible short transition.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Eight operatories with abundant natural light flowing into most
- Currently no evening or weekend hours
- Renovated in 2014
- Close to subway system and other public transit
- Professionally decorated
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Saturday, November 5, 2016
- Practice Appraisals will be released to interested parties on Wednesday, November 9, 2016
- Offers will be due at or before 5 PM on Friday, November 18, 2016
- Your offer should be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact David Raborn or Dr. Wayne Raborn.