Viewed by 1925 people
|Ref# 4064||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This exciting opportunity represents an escape from big city life and succession into an operational structure poised to scale from day one. The acquisition of this office is a rarefied change of pace that will bring the splendor of the Northern Rockies into your backyard.
The consistent demand from the local community and a solid 20-year reputation in this low-overhead practice offers an unparalleled opportunity to generate a cash flow over $630,000 in just 26 weeks per year. A motivated doctor could easily move the needle by increasing the number of weeks per year.
For the sensible buyer, the stunning cash flow and the highly affordable practice price facilitates rapid repayment of student loans and/or the investment in this practice. Choose to settle into the relaxed, natural lifestyle of this community which also boasts lower housing costs and abundant recreational opportunities or continue to enjoy city life and commute to work in a fraction of the time.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Solid patient base with good patient demographics
- Strong new patient growth of approximately 10-12 new patients per month
- Growth potential in orthodontics or fixed prosthodontics
- Current dental team willing to continue
- Outstanding cash flow of 57%
- Central, established, store-front location
- 4 operatories; sterilization area; reception area; staff room; business and private office
- Exclusivity in the lease
- Ample free parking and direct access to public transit
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, December 4, 2016
- Practice Appraisal will be released to interested parties on Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- ROI Corporation will prepare your Conditional Offer using our standard template for your lawyer’s review
- Offers are due on or before 5:00 pm on Thursday, December 15, 2016
- Preference will be given to those who submit a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST” with their conditional offer
- Our client prefers a closing date before Tuesday, January 31, 2017
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd and/or Mary Banford.