Viewed by 1863 people
|Ref# 4132||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This is an opportunity to purchase an established practice located on the ground floor of a high traffic retail plaza in Brampton. Additionally, the new owner will have the good fortune to enjoy exclusivity for dentistry in the plaza.
A functioning office with an active patient base and an ability to scale quickly is the inherent potential in this opportunity. The office consists of 4 operatories (2 equipped) in 1,642 sq. ft. The vendor owns the unit in which the practice is located and would be delighted to negotiate a long-term lease with the new dentist.
The vendor does not work at the practice. It is associate run and turnover of associates has resulted in declining production. Nevertheless, there is a robust recall program and it is anticipated that the practice would do very well with a regular, solo dentist owner on site.
This is a chance to acquire an established, active practice in a superior location for less than the cost of building a new practice. It represents a great opportunity for a solo dentist wanting to establish their career in their own practice instead of as an associate.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Presently only 2-3 days of hygiene and dentistry
- Annual production $300K - $400K
- Hygiene represents approximately 33% of gross production
- Approximately 1,098 active patients
- The practice is digital and paperless
- Four part-time associates
- Three part-time hygienists
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A practice profile will be provided within 24 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- An Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, November 6, 2016
- The Appraisal of the practice will be made available to those interested on Wednesday, November 9, 2016
- Closing must take place prior to December 31, 2016
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Bill Alton.