Viewed by 2429 people
|Ref# 4133||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation is proud to offer an exceptional opportunity to acquire a successful practice in the Central GTA. The new owner will enjoy the status that comes with being deeply ingrained in the fabric of this prosperous and revered community.
This superb location presents many opportunities as the office is perfectly poised for additional growth given the investment in new homes, condominiums and shopping centres.
Our clients have owned the practice since 1997. They are selling as part of their retirement strategy.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Excellent location with ample parking and easily accessible by TTC
- Well maintained office
- Approximately 720 patients attend the office in the last 12 months
- The practice does accept assignment of insurance benefits with 80-90% of patients covered by insurance
- 3 dental operatories
- Preventative and restorative dentistry represents over 60% of gross income
- Practice offers 22 hours of dentistry weekly with definite opportunity for growth
- An orthodontist attends the practice one day per month and is willing to continue at the practice
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, November 13, 2016
- The Appraisal will be provided on Wednesday, November 16, 2016
- Offers are due on or before 5:00 pm on Thursday, November 24, 2016
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offer on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Your offer should be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our client prefers a closing date before the end of January 2017
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Jackie Fleischmann.