Viewed by 1922 people
|Ref# 4137||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Hybrid Sale
Halton Region, Ontario
An exceptional opportunity exists to acquire a practice in a highly desirable and affluent area west of Toronto. This immaculate, tastefully decorated facility boasts five spacious operatories, all handsomely adorned with the finest equipment. Our client wishes to pass this incredible career opportunity on to the next capable owner, but is willing to assist in the transition process.
With deep roots in the local community our owner has invested time and energy fostering relationships with the clinic's clientele. Through a lengthy process of patient education and the crystallization of trusting relationships, our new owner will inherit an educated and willing patient base that has the capacity to entertain a sophisticated style of dentistry.
This practice would be ideally suited for a dentist with 5 to 10 years of experience in working with high-income and high dental IQ clientele who are accustomed to a more personalized dental experience.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be sent within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, November 20, 2016
- If you are unable to attend the Open on November 20, qualified and interested buyers will be given the opportunity to review the Practice Profile and after a preliminary telephone interview you will be given password access to an exclusive virtual tour. Thereafter, your Offer can be submitted, conditional upon an office visit.
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Wednesday, November 23, 2016
- Offers must be submitted on or before Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 5:00pm
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation does not encourage nor suggest Letters of Intent as they do not bind the Vendor nor the Purchaser to an agreement of purchase and sale
To reserve your appointment for the Confidential Open please contact Alexis Sweetnam.