Viewed by 2552 people
|Ref# 4129||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Start practicing today on a loyal patient base, in a reputable location, surrounded by an established and refined community.
Established for over 30 years this practice refers out some specialty procedures that would have the potential to translate into growth from day one, should the new owner choose to keep the business themselves.
They offer quality hygiene care and traditional dental services to approximately 1,385 habituated patients. The hygiene program is responsible for 29% of gross billings.
The facility is spacious with 6 operatories, a private office, staff room, and storage. Staff and patients enjoy ample free parking. Patients continue to give feedback that this is a relaxed and comforting environment to take care of their oral health.
The new owner will find themselves in the privileged position to be their own landlord, as the building is also available for purchase. Our client will give priority to offers that include the purchase of the real estate.
The practice has one long term associate who does not wish to own a practice, but is willing to stay on as an Associate and provide the continuity required for a seamless transition.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) is scheduled on Sunday, February 12, 2017
- A virtual tour will be available on Tuesday, February 14, 2017
- The appraisal will be available on Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- Our client requests that offers be submitted on or before 5:00pm on Thursday, February 23, 2017
If you are interested in more information, please see below or contact Robert MacDonald directly.