Viewed by 2001 people
|Ref# 4130||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This practice has a small patient base that is looking for a provider to grow into an established practice. Traditionally understaffed, this practice would flourish with the oversight of an owner/anchor dentist on a regular schedule.
The community will continue to have major growth in the immediate area. Several major developments have been announced creating a perfect time to get into this practice and grow it organically.
The practice has 355 patients. The hygiene program is responsible for 42% of gross billings.
This modern facility and equipment make the turn-key facility ready for the next dentist who would like to focus on building on to the current patient base. The space includes 5 operatories, a private office, staff room, and parking for doctors.
The real estate is for sale, but our client will also sign a new 10 year lease with any credit worthy purchaser. Our client will accept other offers that do not include the real estate, but priority will be given to offers that include the purchase of the real estate.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) is scheduled on Sunday, February 12, 2017
- A virtual tour will be available on Tuesday, February 14, 2017
- The appraisal will be available on Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- Our client requests that offers be submitted on or before 5:00pm on Thursday, February 23, 2017
If you are interested in more information, please see below or contact Robert MacDonald directly.