Viewed by 2197 people
|Ref# 4135||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
An extraordinary opportunity exists to acquire a practice in a highly desirable area in the north GTA. The practice is located in a stand-alone building on a major intersection that sits at the epicenter of several burgeoning municipalities to the north of the city. With respect to real estate, lifestyle, art, recreation, schools, culture etc. the location is almost unmatched. In addition, the surrounding area is home to some of Canada’s largest employers. It comes as no surprise that the office boasts a healthy patient base that has the capability to subscribe to an elevated dental experience.
For the purchaser this office can represent a complete career opportunity from which to plan out an extended and rewarding career. Although our current owner has enjoyed great success there is are several verticals that can be explored to generate additional revenue. The generous office proportions and extensive scope allow for this four operatory clinic to scale and accommodate the inherent patient flow that exists in a ground level, visually inviting, under marketed facility with a carpark attached for patient convenience.
This opportunity would suit a dentist with experience working in a busy clinic and the understanding of the operational excellence required to win, cultivate and retain a large patient base.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Fully digital office
- Ideal patient base and demographics
- Strong new patient growth of approximately 20-25 new patients per month
- Current dental team willing to continue
- Office hours are currently approximately 22 hours per week
- Hygiene represents approximately 33% of gross
- Excellent visibility on busy major intersection
- 4 operatories plus one plumbed and wired; sterilization area; reception area; staff room; 2 washrooms; business and private office
- Lease in place until 2029
- Ample free parking
Our client is flexible with respect to a harmonious transition and maintaining a presence at the practice. As such, the right “fit” will be critical to both vendor and purchaser. Therefore, prior to the official open on Sunday, March 12, 2017, interested parties are asked to email Jackie Joachim, Chief Operating Officer, who will be pleased to have a personal conversation as well as a face to face meeting to determine suitability.
A viewing will be arranged for qualified parties on Sunday, March 12, 2017.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Offers must be submitted on or before 3:00pm on Friday, March 17, 2017
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation does not encourage nor suggest Letters of Intent as they do not bind the Vendor nor the Purchaser to an agreement of purchase and sale
To begin the process of exploring this exceptional opportunity please contact Jackie Joachim.