Viewed by 1607 people
|Ref# 4053||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Salt Spring Island
Looking for that perfect retreat to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life? Whether you're a working professional, an artist seeking inspiration, a naturalist searching for a tranquil landscape or a family looking for a fun and vibrant community, Salt Spring Island has everything that you need! Leave the "rat race" behind, decrease your stress and embrace the coastal island lifestyle!
Salt Spring Island is the largest (70 square miles or 180 square kilometers), most populated (10,500) and, some might say most popular, of the Southern Gulf Islands. Written about recently in Vogue as well as the New York Times as “one of the prettiest artist towns in North America” a visit here will help you find out why they think so…
Artists, farmers, chefs, mechanics, romantics, writers, retirees and dreamers have been drawn to its shores and have recognized it as one of the world’s best places to visit, work and play.
The vistas from the expansive practice windows boast spectacular views of the mountains and sea.
Your work-life balance begins with a well-established, solo general practice that continues to grow with an active recall program and has room for expansion.
If you love dentistry and want to continue to practice in a comfortable, stress-free environment and want a lifestyle change don’t miss this unique location and opportunity to embrace your future in a beautiful piece of BC paradise!!
Highlights of this practice include:
- Established, central location with dental exclusivity in the plaza
- Attractive facility with abundant natural light and stunning views
- Three operatories
- Renovated 2005 and 2012
- Conservative 4 day week, approximately 23 hours per week; no evenings or weekends
- 46 weeks per year
- Dental hygiene program of 4 days per week
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open House (by appointment only) will be held the on Sunday, April 2, 2017
- The Appraisal will be available on Wednesday, April 5, 2017
- Offers will be due no later than 5:00pm on Friday, April 21, 2017
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd and/or Mary Banford.