Viewed by 2071 people
|Ref# 4163||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Situated in the east end of Ottawa, an impeccable, well-managed 25 year old general practice is offered for sale. The practice opened in 1992 and relocated to the current location in 2010. The 2,450 sq. ft. facility includes 5 operatories (all with digital radiography), manager’s office, private office, staff room and well-equipped, large sterilization and laboratory area.
This is a solo-owned practice with one Associate and approximately 13 days of dental hygiene. There are over 3,500 patients rostered in the office and hygiene services represent approximately 35% contributions to total revenue. The net result being a progressive, well-managed recall program that contributes to a yearly gross in excess of $2 million.
This street level practice is located in a commercial condominium unit, owned by the Vendor, with access, ample parking on-site and visibility from the main thoroughfare. The condominium unit is also offered for sale; however the Vendor is also willing to lease the property to the new owner. Buyers should consider the many advantages to owning the unit including the ability to control rent and expenses and to build equity in the building as well as in the practice.
The Owner will associate after the closing for up to 8 months to ensure a seamless transition of patients to the new owner. Our client’s paramount concern is that the quality and dedication that he and his staff have provided to his patients will transition successfully to the new owner.
This is a turn-key practice. The internal systems that have been developed, well trained staff and move-in facility ensure that there are few changes or capital investment needed. Our own cash flow analysis verifies the profitability of the operations providing the new owner with a healthy income from closing day on.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be sent within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed ROI Corporation’s Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, March 19, 2017
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Offers must be submitted before 6:00 p.m. on Friday, March 31, 2017
- Buyers will be notified of the status of their offer on Friday, April 7, 2017
- Conditional Period for satisfaction of conditions expires on Friday, April 21, 2017
- Our client prefers a closing date of Wednesday, May 31, 2017
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
For more information or to schedule your appointment for March 19, 2017, please contact Ann Wright.