Viewed by 2827 people
|Ref# 4142||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Price Reduced for Immediate Sale
Downtown Edmonton offers a boutique practice in a heritage building, supplemented by four tastefully adorned operatories illuminated by large east facing windows. This firmly established practice, redesigned by its current owner in 2003, offers a wealth of potential patients due to its central location that sits upon the confluence of all major roads and public transit lines.
A well-established hygiene program accounts for over 37% of gross production in this general practice. The aforementioned nature of this office provides the opportunity, for a new practitioner with an inclination for more complex dentistry, an ideal platform to educate sophisticated patients and harness the existing referrals.
This opportunity could fit someone who wishes to reduce hours and maintain the loyal patient base, whilst they enjoy the city. Alternatively a new practitioner beginning his/her first practice would do well to tap into the inherent potential in the heart of downtown Edmonton. The local demographics provide for strong growth if given the right promotional push. Our client is willing to facilitate a harmonious transition after the sale.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Four operatories
- Digital x-rays in all operatories including seperate digital pan utilizing C.A.D.I. imaging software
- Fully networked office including computer workstations in all ops and in four separate business areas, utilizing Gold Dental Management software system
- Very loyal patient base of 1,000 patients with approx. 543 active annually
- Solid patient flow despite referrals to numerous specialists
- Very friendly, caring and experienced staff
- Well maintained equipment including: a new wet vacuum system, diagnostic and therapeutic soft tissue laser, portable nitrous oxide unit, and two state of the art steam sterilizers (one is new and the other is refurbished)
- Recently renewed lease for an additional three years (reduced base rent from last lease) and with an option to renew for an additional three years
- Referral of orthodontics, periodontics, endodontics, implants, pedodontics and oral surgery patients
- Long established practice – renovated in 2003
- Four day week Monday – Thursday
- Nicely decorated – plus 1,600 feet of office space
- Sitting upon multiple forms of public transport
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be sent within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed ROI Corporation’s Confidentiality Agreement
- The Appraisal is available
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offer on our standard form for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified check for 10% of the purchase price and addressed to "ROI Corporation In Trust”
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Dr. Wayne Raborn and/or David Raborn.