Viewed by 3247 people
|Ref# 4139||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Material Change Announcement
Dear valued customers,
In our original advertisement of this opportunity, our client wanted to stay on as an Associate. We have now been informed by our client that this is not a requirement. While the vendor is prepared to remain, our client is also now willing to do a traditional transition of 3 – 6 months and exit completely should a buyer require this.
Additionally, owing to significant local and national demand we have completed a virtual tour that is available for your review. This video will remain active until Sunday, June 4th at 5 PM. Interested parties should contact Robert Spillane (firstname.lastname@example.org) to access this media.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Excellent patient demographics, high density/growth
- The hygiene program generates over 37% of gross billings
- Notable referrals for Orthodontic, Endodontic and Oral surgery procedures.
- Significant room to extend current opening hours
- High visibility, ground level, established location
- Premise lease extends to 2032
- 5 spacious dental operatories on ~2,300 sq. ft.
- High traffic neighbourhood with strong mix of residential, retail and commercial real estate.
Additional features of this practice include:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- The Practice Appraisal, in its entirety will be released electronically pre-qualified parties
- Offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our client prefers a closing date during Summer of 2017