Viewed by 1514 people
|Ref# 4139||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Offers Drafted||~$1,103,660||$1,534,870||$1,700,000||~$321,110|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation is thrilled to present an exceptional opportunity to purchase a conscientious and well run family practice in the southern tip of the York region. The office proudly sits on the corner of a major intersection in the center of one of Canada’s fastest-growing municipalities. Aside from the compelling demographical data supporting an excellent investment, the practice has been a fixture in the local community where it has blossomed since opening its doors in 1998.
This general practice boasts an exceptional hygiene program, accounting for over 37% of gross production. An extremely capable owner/operator is a multi-disciplinary practitioner but over capacity dictates a necessity to refer out a wide range of procedures that present at the practice.
Renowned locally for its calm and congenial atmosphere, a strong team of fully contracted staff and hygienists provide 54 hours of hygiene in a 4 day week. Our client is open to a dynamic transition that represents opportunity to both the first time buyer and the seasoned investor alike.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Excellent patient demographics, high density/growth
- The hygiene program generates over 37% of gross billings
- Notable referrals for Orthodontic, Endodontic and Oral Surgery procedures
- Significant room to extend current opening hours
- High visibility, ground level, established location
- Premise lease extends to 2032
- 5 spacious dental operatories on 2,281 sq. ft.
- High traffic neighbourhood with strong mix of residential, retail and commercial real estate
- The vendor wishes to make themselves available for a healthy transition
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, March 26, 2017
- The Practice Appraisal, in its entirety will be released electronically to interested parties on Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Offers are due on or before 5:00 PM on Thursday, April 6, 2017
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our client prefers a closing date during early Summer of 2017
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Mrs. Jackie Fleischmann.