Viewed by 1254 people
|Ref# 4148||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
We are pleased to offer this exceptional, successful, and conscientious practice straddling the dynamic, diverse and growing communities of Delta, Surrey, and White Rock. The practice proudly sits on the corner of a major intersection in a professional building with numerous windows, providing abundant natural light and attractive views of the surrounding city.
In addition to the top down leadership of our client, the congenial and comforting ambiance has been supported by a strong administrative and clinical team with a flair for patient education. The result is a practice renowned for its services, booked many months in advance without the assistance of any formal marketing. Options abound for an investor dentist or sole practitioner, with the possibility to scale into to adjacent vacant clinical space.
Of utmost concern to our client and his team is that the quality and dedication to their patients continue, such that our client is willing to support a smooth and seamless transition.
Highlights of the practice include:
- Strong cash earnings of 43%
- Four operatories
- No evenings or weekends
- Established practice, upgraded in 2015
- Ample free parking
- Adjacent to significant new, recently completed residential construction
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, April 23, 2017
- Practice Appraisal will be released to interested parties on Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- ROI Corporation will prepare your Conditional Offer using our standard template for your lawyer’s review
- Offers are due on or before 5:00pm on Wednesday, May 10, 2017
- Preference will be given to those who submit a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST” with their conditional offer
- Our client prefers a closing date of summer 2017
For more information or to schedule an appointment please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd and/or Mary Banford.