Viewed by 1482 people
|Ref# 4160||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
South East Calgary
A unique opportunity has arisen to acquire a long established general practice in South East Calgary. There are three operatories with the possibility for a fourth, a dedicated sterilization room, with an office and staff room completing the facility.
The present owner is an i-DentistTM who purchased the facility in 2013 but has been unable to devote the time to fully develop the practice. The underlying opportunity lies in the ability to staff this practice appropriately. With consistent scheduling of doctors hours the practice is poised to achieve and exceed already demonstrated gross production.
There are approximately 383 existing patients and 14 new patients attend the practice monthly on very limited hours. Consistent treatment planning and harnessing the numerous outbound referrals are a great starting point for a new owner to drive the practice forward.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a dedicated clinician to anchor themselves at a practice in an extremely busy Calgary location.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Long established site
- Three operatories with room for a fourth
- Partially renovated in 2013
- Only open 20 hours/week
- Very busy location
- Ground floor facility
- Solid lease in place
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- ROI Corporation will prepare your Conditional Offer using our standard template for your lawyer’s review
- Preference will be given to those who submit a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST” with their conditional offer
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Dev Mangat.