Viewed by 2058 people
|Ref# 4179||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation is pleased to present an opportunity to acquire a modern family practice located in a prime area of Markham, Ontario.
This 4 operatory, 1,393 square foot facility was built in 2008, with our client purchasing both the building and practice in 2010. The practice is situated in a ground floor residential retail unit with great street and community exposure and ample patient and staff parking available.
Approximately 540 patients have attended the practice within the past 12 months with 33.61% of gross attributed to preventative care.
Enjoy the benefits of a long term Associate who operates an in-house orthodontic program, providing comfort and simplicity for patients who attend the practice.
The current owner is working on a part-time basis offering plenty of growth potential for a new owner by way of expanding the office hours.
The building is also available for sale. In addition to the dental practice the building has 2 condo units as well as 4 parking spaces. The asking price for the building is $840,000. The practice also enjoys exclusivity within the community retail plaza
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be distributed within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, April 9, 2017
- The Appraisal will be available on Wednesday, April 12, 2017
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Your offer must be accompanied by a deposit, equal to 10% of the purchase price, payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Alexis Sweetnam.