Viewed by 1154 people
|Ref# 4181||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
It is with pleasure that we present a long established pediatric practice for sale! An excellent location blends with a spacious, modern, 5 operatory clinical facility that offers ample free patient parking. The office is equipped with a laboratory, staff room and a state of the art sterilization area.
Large windows in the operatories make for a bright, cheerful facility in which to practice. Pantomograph, digital radiographs and paper charts represent a move towards a fully digitized office. While our client is slowing down, they may be available for locum coverage providing for a transition that serves both the patients and referral sources.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Extensive referral base
- Reasonable overhead costs
- Hygiene services contribute to ~34% of production
- Consistent cash flow of over 51% of gross
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held the on Saturday, April 22, 2017
- The Appraisal will be available on Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Offers will be due no later than 4:00pm on Thursday, May 5, 2017
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Your offer should be accompanied by a deposit equal to 10% of the purchase price and payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
For further information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Mr. David Raborn and/or Dr. Wayne Raborn.