Viewed by 1078 people
|Ref# 4182||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This is a small but ergonomically designed practice located in a retail plaza in the high-density area of the Yonge-Sheppard subway station. The practice consists of two operatories plus a Pan in a very functional 600 sq. ft. fully digitized office.
The practice was built in 2012 but has been under current ownership since June 2014. It is a basic, restorative practice with many procedures referred out and would benefit from a formal recall program.
Revenue has increased annually and is presently about $40,000 per month with good cash flow.
This opportunity would appeal to both ends of the ownership spectrum. It represents a perfect opportunity to get a foot on the dental ladder for a new owner or a seasoned practitioner looking to work a reduced schedule in a popular, busy area of the city, close to the subway.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Storefront location in a prime location with exclusivity in the plaza
- Lease extends to 2023 with strong likelihood to extend
- 2 part time hygienists provide 2 days of hygiene per week
- Assignment practice but with very few social service patients
- Cash Flow equal to 52% of gross
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, April 23, 2017
- The full Appraisal of the practice will be available on Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Offers will be due no later than 4:00pm on Thursday, May 4, 2017
- The preferred closing date is June 30, 2017
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
To arrange an appointment to see the practice on Sunday, April 23rd, please contact Bill Alton.