Viewed by 1999 people
|Ref# 4184||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Offer Pending||~$810,000||$1,159,740||$1,170,000||~$330,000|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation is proud to present an excellent opportunity to purchase and expand a very well established practice located in a rapidly developing community just east of Toronto.
The practice is situated on a bustling street corner with excellent exposure and occupies a stand-alone building. A significant selling feature of this practice is an exceptional lease that extends for an additional 17 years, at below market pre-negotiated rates. A lease of this nature, offers the purchaser long term security at a fixed rate which is very rarely found in the GTA market.
The 5 operatory practice has been recently renovated and offers patients a warm, welcoming and modern environment. With approximately 2,400 sq. ft. of space, a pan, and ample administrative space, the practice is poised for further growth, which could be decidedly augmented by a purchaser who could bring specialty services to bear on a loyal patient base.
Highlights of the practice include:
- Secure lease until 2034
- Excellent patient demographics and full collections
- Located in a high growth area with many residential developments in progress
- Traditional appointment hours with no evenings or weekends
- Opportunity to expand the services of the practice by keeping referred out procedures in house
- All employees are on proper written contracts
- Strong new patient flow
- 5 operatories in a comfortable and friendly environment
- The vendor will make themselves available for an orchestrated transition
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, April 23, 2017
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact David Rourke