Viewed by 1748 people
|Ref# 4185||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Offer Registered||$531,560||$842,370||$850,000||$169,400|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
The exceptional blend of our client’s reputation and predisposed demographics set the stage for an elevated professional experience, in the heart of Toronto’s most affluent and exclusive neighbourhood.
Sitting upon a celebrated major intersection for over a decade, the practice has had the good fortune of developing a loyal patient base who appreciate the blend of an authentic experience married to a convenient location. No expense has been spared during renovation, thus bestowing a spa like ambience that compliments higher end tooth by tooth consultative dentistry.
This general practice will suit a confident, experienced dentist who is ready to dialogue with well-to-do patrons, bringing their skills and personality to bear on a patient base that subscribes to a boutique experience.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Excellent patient demographics, high density/growth
- The hygiene program generates over 35% of gross billings
- Notable referrals for Orthodontic and Endodontic procedures.
- Significant room to extend current revenue and opening hours
- High volume of foot traffic; 8 new patients per month
- Premise lease extends to 2027
- 4 exquisite dental operatories bathed in natural light
- High end professionally finished office on major city intersection (sits upon a subway line)
- Fully digital office
- The owner will make themselves available for a healthy transition
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, April 30, 2017
- The Practice Appraisal, in its entirety will be released electronically to interested parties on Wednesday, May 3, 2017
- Offers are due on or before 5:00pm on Wednesday, May 10, 2017
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our client prefers a closing date in July 2017
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Mrs. Jackie Fleischmann.