Viewed by 2103 people
|Ref# 4186||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
(Previously listed on November 23, 2016, Ref# 4140)
ROI Corporation is thrilled to present a flagship, profit proven Investor Dentist™ opportunity in a highly desirable location in the Hamilton area. A solid base in general dentistry will maintain steady cash flows that afford the new owner and his/her associates the pursuit of more cosmetic and consultative procedures. Over the last number of years the office staff have successfully educated the patient base with respect to full mouth reconstructions, Invisalign and orthodontics, oral surgery and IV sedation.
Located on the Niagara Escarpment, this charming and self-sustaining suburban practice is nestled in the heart of one of Ontario’s longest established and most revered communities. Unsurprisingly, the area is home to an abundance of natural beauty offering many enjoyable recreational activities, as well as an array of premium shopping, educational and dining opportunities to the affluent community, that proudly use it as a base to commute to the large economic centers in southern Ontario.
This generously proportioned, full spectrum facility would be well suited to an experienced practitioner who has the operational and stakeholder experience to take their place at the head of an established office that holds an esteemed place in the local community.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Excellent patient demographics in a high growth area
- Approximately 10 new patients per month
- Employee contracts in place
- Associate contracts in place
- Opportunity the expand the hours and open up on weekends
- Hygiene contributes ~32% to gross
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request, to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held the on Sunday, May 7th, 2017
- The Appraisal will be available on Wednesday, May 10th, 2017
- Offers will be due no later than 5:00pm on Friday, May 26th, 2017
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- The preferred closing date is July 2017
For more information or to schedule an appointment for an Open, please contact Amanda Kotchie.