Viewed by 2333 people
|Ref# 4190||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||$887,640||$1,404,640||$1,550,000||$412,390|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation is very pleased to present a highly desirable opportunity in a much sought after location in South West GTA. As part of the larger community, for over 30 years this practice has organically developed a loyal patient base the old fashioned way.
Situated just 5 minutes from the lake in a recognized shopping plaza surrounded by an established, leafy suburban neighborhood, the successor dentist will inherit a deeply entrenched patient base. Our client wishes to delicately transition this to the right individual who understands the nuances of this general family practice.
A trifecta of variables - solid cash flow, a long-term exclusive lease and enviable hygiene ratios conspire to make for a solid investment and an ideal place for a practitioner to build equity.
Our client wishes to remain as an Associate for 2 to 3 years working 3 days per week.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Excellent patient demographics in a high density area
- Employee contracts in place
- Established practice with a consistent strong cash flow (~50%)
- Opportunity to extend office hours to meet community needs
- The practice is currently not open evenings or weekends
- Hygiene contributes ~43% to gross
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request, to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, May 7, 2017
- The Appraisal will be available on Wednesday, May 10, 2017
- Offers will be due no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, May 26, 2017
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- The preferred closing date is July 28, 2017
For more information or to schedule an appointment at the Open, please contact Amanda Kotchie.