Viewed by 2536 people
|Ref# 4173||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation is excited to present this distinctive opportunity to own a flourishing general practice located in a charming area 45 minutes south west of Toronto. Built in 2010, this stunning office not only hosts over 1,200 high dental IQ patients, but thrives in a location with minimal competition.
Our client wishes to sell the practice after one year of ownership due to personal reasons, but is very open to associate after the sale. Additionally, the office has the good fortune of the original owner working as the Associate of our client (he sold the practice through the services of ROI Corporation) and a second, part-time Associate also working in the practice. This practice is an attractive opportunity for the Investor Dentist™ business model as well as a hands-on, owner/operator.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Ideally situated on ground level of a historic building providing ample parking
- Continued room for further expansion and growth
- Long term, beneficial premise lease
- This practice does not accept assignment of insurance benefits and 90% of patients are covered by insurance
- 56% of revenue generated by current Associates
- 3 dental operatories with a substantial investment in technology with possible 4th
- An opportunity to increase gross income with endodontic, surgery and orthodontic procedures referred out monthly
- Located in an area enjoying great economic investment and growth
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our client prefers a closing date in the Summer of 2017
For more information, please contact Doron Eisenberg.