Viewed by 1908 people
|Ref# 4173||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||~$850,000||~$1,535,740||$1,540,000||~$409,000|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation is excited to present this distinctive opportunity to own a flourishing general practice located in a charming area 45 minutes south west of Toronto. Built in 2010, this stunning office not only hosts over 1,200 high dental IQ patients, but thrives in a location with minimal competition.
Our client wishes to sell the practice after one year of ownership due to personal reasons, but is very open to associate after the sale. Additionally, the office has the good fortune of the original owner working as the Associate of our client (he sold the practice through the services of ROI Corporation) and a second, part-time Associate also working in the practice. This practice is an attractive opportunity for the Investor Dentist™ business model as well as a hands-on, owner/operator.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Ideally situated on ground level of a historic building providing ample parking
- Continued room for further expansion and growth
- Long term, beneficial premise lease
- This practice does not accept assignment of insurance benefits and 90% of patients are covered by insurance
- 56% of revenue generated by current Associates
- 3 dental operatories with a substantial investment in technology with possible 4th
- An opportunity to increase gross income with endodontic, surgery and orthodontic procedures referred out monthly
- Located in an area enjoying great economic investment and growth
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- We will not be hosting the traditional ROI Open due to the importance of maintaining our client’s confidentiality during this personally difficult time. Our client is flexible with respect to a harmonious transition and maintaining a presence at the practice. As such, the right “fit“ is critical to both the vendor and purchaser.
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement within 48 hours of your request.
- We will be hosting a Virtual Open for those who wish to view this practice after receiving the profile. A link to an exclusive, password protected video tour of the practice will be available for viewing on Sunday, May 7, 2017 between 2pm and 5pm.
- One on one meetings will take place during the week of May 8-12, 2017 for interested parties who are seriously considering this opportunity
- Following this meeting, a confidential appointment to view the practice on Sunday, May 14, 2017 will be arranged for qualified candidates
- Offers will be due on or before 5:00pm on Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our client prefers a closing date in the Summer of 2017
For more information, please contact Doron Eisenberg.