Viewed by 1691 people
|Ref# 4193||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||$858,150||$963,450||$995,000||$451,650|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This is a spacious, well established practice located in a professional building in north Mississauga. The practice consists of 4 operatories plus a Pan room in a practical 1327 sq. ft. enhanced by multiple windows that flood the practice with natural light. The owner is looking forward to retirement but would be open to staying for a short transition period.
Given the fact that the practice does no marketing or advertising whatsoever and the owner takes 5 weeks’ vacation per year, an opportunity immediately presents itself for the new owner to hit the ground running with extra doctor’s hours and a targeted marketing campaign.
The many fine features of this practice include:
- No evening or weekend hours
- 2 hygienists provide 7 days of hygiene per week
- Annual production approx. $900K
- Very good cash flow
- Excellent transportation services to the building
- Ample free parking
- Few social service patients
An open for this practice will be held on Sunday, June 4th. Conditions for this sale are as follows:
- A profile of the practice will be provided to those interested parties who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement.
- The full appraisal of the practice will be provided to interested parties only following the Open.
- Showings at the Open will be by appointment only.
- Offers will be due not later than Friday, June 16th
- The closing date will be August 31st, 2017.
For a copy of the profile and to arrange an appointment to see the practice on Sunday, June 4th, contact Bill Alton.