Viewed by 1278 people
|Ref# 4195||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Ottawa – ½ hour from Parliament Hill
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a thriving general practice and an income-generating building. Located on the banks of the Ottawa River within commuting distance to the city, this practice is fully turn-key. It requires no upgrades and a new owner will benefit from the successful management and recall systems that have been thoughtfully implemented over time. This ergonomically designed facility will be a joy for the new owner to work and an attractive space to practice given the abundance natural lighting.
The practice was started in 1994 and has grown steadily to its current roster of approximately 2,800 patients. Four dental hygienists provide 16 days of hygiene per week and the hygiene schedule is fully booked months in advance. Total income for 2017 is expected to be over $1.6M with hygiene contributing 37% of revenue. The practice is open 2 nights/week, but never on Saturdays.
The 3,500-sq. ft. suite has been recently renovated and 3 of the 8 operatories are newly equipped. There is a new large sterilization centre and an equally large separate laboratory. The suite includes a consult office, two private offices as well as a large staff room.
All radiographic equipment including the panorex/ceph-/3D CT are digital and each operatory is equipped with computer monitors, televisions and intraoral cameras.
Our client is happy to stay as an Associate, or simply transition directly to the new owner.
Erected in 2004 and located in a central area of the town, this 2-storey brick building consists of approximately 4,325 sq. ft. per floor on a one acre lot. It has excellent visibility, signage (on the building and on the pylon) and a large parking lot. There are currently three professional tenants with long-term leases as well as the dental practice. All tenants enjoy access to an elevator.
Additional Purchaser/ Advisor Information:
- Confidential practice Opens will be held on Saturday, June 17, 2017 (9:00am to 3:00pm) and Sunday, June 18, 2017 (9:00am to 1:00pm)
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 24 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The appraisal will be provided to interested parties after Tuesday, June 20, 2017
- The deadline to submit offers is Friday, June 30, 2017 at 5:00pm (EDT)
- Draft offer forms are available now
- Vendor will respond to offers by Friday, July 7, 2017 at 5:00pm (EDT)
- Closing August 31, 2017 or TBD by mutual agreement