Viewed by 1257 people
|Ref# 4194||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This is a delightful practice is located on an upper floor of a professional building in a highly desirable and densely populated area of downtown Toronto. The practice is beautifully built and consists of 3 operatories plus a Pan in approximately 1,400 sq. ft.
It is a restorative practice with an excellent hygiene program and many services referred out. In addition to the owner, there are two part-time associates at the practice. An opportunity exists to accommodate additional practice hours, due to the demand associated with the clientele that frequent this energetic cultural, residential and business quarter of the city. Additionally, the practice is non-assignment.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Long-term lease until 2030
- Annual production $900K - $1M
- Very good cash flow
- 4 ½ days of hygiene per week
- Owner takes 12 weeks vacation per year
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Confidential Opens (by appointment only) will be held the on Saturday, June 17 and Sunday, June 18.
- The Appraisal will be available on Wednesday, June 21, 2017
- Offers will be due no later than 3pm on Friday, June 30, 2017
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment an Open, please contact Bill Alton.