Viewed by 1901 people
|Ref# 4204||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation proudly presents an exceptional opportunity to purchase a conscientious and well run family practice in North GTA. Our client elected to purchase a practice in a growth area many decades ago. Fortunately, the location saw rapid growth and duly, a full range of multi-generational family dentistry has been provided to the community for over 33 years.
The practice was moved to its existing location in a busy plaza in 2003. With a newly built, high visibility practice, additional growth ensued. The commitment to controlled, tasteful dentistry sets the stage for this growth to continue for many years to come.
The internal systems that have been developed, well trained staff and move-in facility ensure that there are few changes or capital investment needed.
This 1,700 sq. ft. facility boasts 5 operatories (all with digital radiography), both manager’s and private offices, staff room and well equipped sterilization and laboratory areas. Our client’s paramount concern is that the quality and dedication provided to his patients will transition successfully to the new owner.
Highlights of this practice include:
- High density/growth area
- The hygiene program generates over 36% of gross billings
- Notable referrals for orthodontic, endodontic and oral surgery procedures
- ~ 15 new patients per month
- Room to extend hours
- High visibility, ground level, busy plaza on a major highway
- High traffic established neighbourhood with a strong mix of residential, retail, industrial and commercial economic activity
- Keen to see the new owner succeed, our client would be happy to make themselves available for a 3 month transition
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Confidential Open will be held on Friday, June 30, 2017 by invitation only
- A virtual tour of the practice will be available on Saturday, June 17, 2017 by password between the hours of 12:00pm and 3:00pm only
- A practice profile will then be provided to interested parties on Monday, June 19, 2017
- To obtain an invitation to the Open you must have a brief interview with Jackie Joachim, Chief Operating Officer in person at ROI Corporation head office. Accommodations for telephone interview will be made if necessary.
- The Appraisal will available by request on Tuesday, July 4, 2017
- Offers are due by 5:00pm on Thursday, July 13, 2017
- All offers should be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to ‘ROI Corporation IN TRUST’
- Our client would prefer a closing date of Friday, September 1, 2017
For more information, please contact Amanda Kotchie.