Viewed by 1109 people
|Ref# 4197||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Offers Drafted||$1,072,270||$1,419,610||$1,650,000||$489,350|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
The only word to describe this practice is “wow”: 5,200 sq. ft. of modern, beautifully decorated dental practice on two levels in a corner suite of a professional condominium building located in north Brampton. The practice was established in 2006 and has been under the current ownership since 2013.
There are 9 operatories (7 equipped) plus a Pan on the upper level, accessed by a private elevator. The layout separates the busy operatories from the quiet, relaxing administrative, reception and waiting area downstairs. The many amenities of this practice must be seen to be appreciated.
Situated on the cusp of residential, industrial and commercial economic activity this practice offers a savvy owner the ability to market to the larger industrial tenants that occupy space in the area. An opportunity exists to tap into a wealth of premium insurance subscribers already indicated by the above average periodontal production.
Key aspects of this practice include:
- 3 hygienists provide 7-9 days of hygiene per week. The hygienists are soft-tissue management trained and can perform laser periodontal pocket reduction procedures.
- One Associate comes in 1-2 days per month for periodontal surgery
- One Associate comes in one day per month for difficult extractions and wisdom teeth
- Approximately 1,500 patients attend the practice
- Annual production is approximately $1M with good cash flow
- Long term lease to 2030 with exclusivity for dentistry in the condo complex
- Excellent signage and visibility from the street
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- An Open, by appointment, will be held on Sunday, June 25, 2017
- The Appraisal will be made available to those interested parties following the Open
- Offers will be due no later than Friday, July 7, 2017
- The preferred closing date will be not later than September 30, 2017
To book your appointment to see the practice on Sunday, June 25th, please contact Bill Alton.