Viewed by 1757 people
|Ref# 4209||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Hybrid Sale
An excellent scenario has emerged to augment this long term, profit proven practice situated in a central location, southeast of the river in a residential area on fringe of an abundance of commercial/retail activity.
This well designed, corner unit is on the ground floor in a retail plaza and enjoys basement access that accommodates a technical room, staff room and storage space. Additionally, there is free parking for the patients that attend the practice.
Eight operatories are very well equipped, five of which have endodontic microscopes with two operatories plumbed for nitrous and configured for IV sedation. Despite the principal dentist slowing down in 2016, the practice still produces excellent cash earnings. Our vendor prefers a share sale structure but asset offers will be considered.
Highlights of this practice include:
- A generous 3,600 sq. ft. main floor, with an additional 1,000 sq. ft. in the basement
- Free parking for patients and very desirable location
- Opportunity to easily expand from 8 to 9 operatories
- A great time to buy into an already well producing practice, which has potential for growth, owing to a significant decrease in primary dentist’s hours
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- A confidential Open, by appointment only, will be held on Saturday, July 22, 2017
- The Appraisal will be made available to all qualified parties following the confidential Open
- Offers will be due no later than Friday, August 4, 2017
- The preferred closing date will be not later than September 30, 2017
Please contact David Raborn or Dr. Wayne Raborn for more information or to schedule an appointment.