Viewed by 1084 people
|Ref# 4214||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Offer Registered||~$735,680||$820,200||$800,000||~$353,080|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Niagara Region, Ontario
This modern dental practice is located on a major intersection with exceptional visibility and tasteful signage that duly captivates in an area that is experiencing an upturn in Provincial and Federal inward investment. The opportunity would benefit significantly from a consistent doctor presence in the form of a hands-on owner or a seasoned associate to capture the growth potential.
Our client purchased this practice in 2010 and relocated it to the current facility, which he purchased when he installed a brand new, modern dental office in 2015. Located in a 2-storey converted house, the clinical area of this practice consists of 1,500 square feet in addition to plenty of storage and a staff room in the lower level. Proximity to a large medical facility will pique the interest of any profit driven investor. A continual revenue stream attributed to social service and emergency patients, currently makes up approximately 44% of the patient base.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Growth opportunity exists by way of increased operating hours and strengthening the hygiene program
- 65 new patients per month
- Gross income has been continuously increasing
- Centrally located, modern facility with ample free parking for patients
- The vendor will provide a long-term, favourable lease
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) is scheduled for Sunday, July 9, 2017
- The Practice Appraisal will be distributed on Wednesday, July 12, 2017
- Our client will review offers as they are submitted
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Alexis Sweetnam.